Branson is mostly open & ready for you to visit!
The Rent Branson Team is closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Missouri and we are constantly updating our list of what’s open in Branson. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 through the Missouri Health Department, the Center for Disease Control and also monitoring the news. In addition, we’re working with local officials to stay up to date on the most current information and how it affects the Branson area.
Our team is taking many preventative measures to mitigate the chance of catching or spreading any virus. You can see some of the steps we are taking here.
The safety of our guests, owners, and employees is always our highest priority.
We’ll continue to monitor changes closely as it relates to the Branson area and will make adjustments as needed. In addition, we will continue to update this page over the coming days so feel free to check back!
Thank you all for your time and we hope to have you stay with us at Rent Branson.
Rent Branson Team
Here is an updated list of What’s Open in Branson
- Updated 4/2021 – The BKG airport is open with fairs available through January 3, 2022!
- Updated 4/18/20 – The BKG Airport is opening up again June 6! FlyBranson
- Updated 4/13/21 – Big Cedar, Payne’s Valley, Top of the Rock, Branson Hills, LedgeStone, and Holiday Hills are all open! Visit each website for their specific safety procedures!
- Updated 4/29/20- Big Cedar Golf is open, Top of the Rock is closed. BigCedarLodgeGolf
- Updated 4/10- Branson Hills Golf Course is open. “Offering $79 tee times!” BransonHillsGolfClub
- Updated 3/31- LedgeStone Golf Course is open. “Golf Course is OPEN~To stay on par with the CDC, WHO, State, and County official guidelines, we have decided to CLOSE all the practice facilities until further notice. The golf course will remain open.” LedgestoneChampionshipGolfCourse
- Updated 3/29- Big Cedar Golf is open. “Bring your buddies to Big Cedar Golf and experience the best of nature golf in the Ozarks. Call 844-300-5187 to reserve your tee times” BigCedarLodgeGolf
- Updated 3/25- Holiday Hills Golf Open. “We are OPEN for play! The opportunity for socially distant recreation on a golf course is much like taking a walk through one of our wonderful state parks. Here at Holiday Hills Golf Club we have been taking extra precautions to ensure playing 9 or 18 holes of golf is a safe experience while still complying with all health advisories and recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control. Come and enjoy a round of golf! Call 417-334-4840.” HolidayHillsGolfClub
- Updated 3/21- Branson Hills Golf Course is open. “In an effort to help protect golfers from touching the flagsticks, Noodles have been attached to the bottom of the sticks. When the ball goes in the hole, there is no need to touch anything other than the ball to retrieve it.” BransonHillsGolfClub
- Updated 4/13/21 – Most restaurants are open for both take away and in person dining! Some do have limited seating, so we recommend calling to see if they recommend a reservation!
- Updated 5/4/20 – Dogwood Canyon Grill is now open for take out. 11 AM – 4 PM. Dogwood
- Updated 5/1 – Uncle Buck’s at Big Cedar is open for take out 12 PM – 9 PM. BigCedar
- Updated 4/25 – Truman House at Big Cedar “Grab & Go Only Daily | 6:30AM – 3:00PM” You can also call in advance. BigCedar
- Updated 4/18 – Chilis is open for delivery & takeout. You can also order some alcoholic beverages with food orders. Chilis
- Updated 4/18- Tequila 2 is now open for takeout. Tequila2
- Updated 4/16 – Krispy Kreme available for pickup or delivery via DoorDash. KrispyKreme
- Updated 4/15 – Danna’s BBQ is open for takeout. DannasBBQ
- Updated 4/15 – Truman House at Big Cedar “Grab & Go Only Daily | 6:30AM – 3:00PM” BigCedar
- Updated 4/9 – Chilis is open for delivery & takeout. Chilis
- Updated 4/1 – Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen is open for pickup. PaulaDeen
- Updated 4/1 Branson’s Center Stage is open for curbside pickup. CenterStage
- Updated 4/1 – Longhorn Steakhouse available for curbside pickup. Longhorn
- Updated 4/1 – Krispy Kreme available for pickup or delivery via DoorDash. KrispyKreme
- Updated 4/1 – Bob Evans is open for pickup & delivery. BobEvans
- Updated 4/1 – Landshark is available for delivery via Door Dash. Landshark
- Updated 4/1 – Panera is open for pickup. Panera
- Updated 4/1 – Olive Garden is available for pickup. OliveGarden
- Updated 4/1 – Jimmy Johns is open for pickup. JimmyJohns
- Updated 4/1- Applebees is open for curbside pickup. Applebees
- Updated 4/1- Joes Crab shack is offering takeout & groceries for order. JoesCrabShack
- Updated 4/1 – Danna’s BBQ is open for takeout. DannasBBQ
- Updated 4/1 – Chilis is open for delivery & takeout. Chilis
- Updated 4/1 – Dominos is open for drive through pick up. Dominos
- Updated 3/31 – Truman House at Big Cedar “Grab & Go Only Daily | 6:30AM – 3:00PM” All other Big Cedar dining is closed at this time. BigCedar
- Updated 3/31 – Sugar Leaf Bakery “Remember during this time we are offering our customers the opportunity to order from our regular menu(posted in the comments) and have it delivered. We ask that the order is $10 or more and that you call in at 417-336-6618 to both order and pay.” SugarLeafBakery
- Updated 3/31- Lamberts “We are currently open for to-go orders from 11am to 7pm” LambertsCafe
- Updated 3/31 – Farmhouse Restaurant has temporarily closed. Farmhouse
- Updated 3/28 – Rocco’s Pizza is open for delivery and pickup. Roccos
- Updated 3/26- Billy Gails- “Come see us at Billy Gails starting Friday March 26th Closed Monday and Tuesday, Open Wednesday – Sunday 11:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. for curbside pick up only” BillyGailsCafe
- Updated 3/26- Vaskens Deli is closed. VaskensDeli
- Updated 3/25- Tequila’s & Tequila 2 is closed. Tequilas
- Updated 3/35- Denny’s is closed. Dennys
- Updated 3/23 – Cheeky Monkey is open for curbside pickup and some delivery. CheekyMonkey
- Updated 3/21 – Billy Bobs Dairyland is open for takeout. BillyBobs
- Updated 3/18- Downing Street Pour House is closed. DowningStreet
- Updated 4/13/21 – Boat rentals are open and available! Boat rentals are booking up quickly- so we recommend booking as far in advance as possible!
- Updated 5/4/20 – Long Creek Marina is open and continuing 50% off boat rentals through May 15. LongCreekMarina
- Updated 3/31 – Long Creek Marina “During these unprecedented times, getting out into the open air is more important than ever. The state of Missouri is temporarily removing the requirement to acquire fishing permits. To compliment that wonderful offer and to help our guests better enjoy the great outdoors, we are offering 50% off all boat rentals for the month of April at Long Creek Marina.” BigCedar
- Updated 5/4 – Lake Table Rock is open
- Updated 5/4 – Lake Taneycomo is open
- Updated 4/13/21 – Most attractions are open at limited capacity. We recommend booking in advance due to the limited seating.
- Updated 4/13/21 – Silver Dollar City is open! Reservations are recommended and masks are required for ages 2 and up.
- Updated 5/1/20 – Some activities are opening for non-guests at Big Cedar. Check out what’s open here.
- Updated 4/25- Dogwood Canyon is open. “Come enjoy 6+ acres of paved trails.” DogwoodCanyon
- Updated 4/14 – Lost Canyon Cave & Nature Trail is open & is offering free entry for the month of April. BigCedar
- Updated 3/31- The Silver Dollar City Campground remains open at this time. silverdollarcity.com
- Updated 3/31- We are delaying the opening of Silver Dollar City theme park, and have suspended the operations of the Showboat Branson Belle. silverdollarcity.com
- Updated 3/28- Dogwood Canyon is open “Need to get outdoors? Enjoy our nature-based attractions including Dogwood Canyon, Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina and our world-class golf courses including Buffalo Ridge, Mountain Top and Ozarks National.” BigCedar.
- Updated 3/18 -Fantastic Caverns has temporarily closed. FantasticCaverns
- Updated 4/13/21 – Most shows are open at limited capacity. We recommend making reservations in advance!
- Updated 3/31/20- Shows are scheduled to open April 13 BransonShows
Looking for a specific place we missed? Let us know and we will add them to the list!