We strongly recommend rentals should be used for immediate family only due to the spread of COVID.
At Rent Branson, our guests mean everything to us. We understand that there is a ton of information being released over the status of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), with new information being presented by the hour. We understand you probably have questions concerning Rent Branson and how your reservation will be handled moving forward. We still look forward to hosting your reservation, and we do not anticipate any cancellations at this time. Should this change for any reason, we will reach out to you with an update. We want to assure you that safety is our top priority, and we will do all we can to help prevent the spread of this virus across our rental properties to keep our guests and our Rent Branson team safe!
Travel is as important to us as it is for our guests, and we want to do our part to help ensure that your plans can continue without interruption in the safest way possible for everyone involved. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow all guidelines put in place by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition to our usual focus on clean cabins and guest safety, here’s what Rent Branson is doing to keep our properties in top shape:
For our guests
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas (tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, desks, sinks, etc.) based on recommendations from the CDC. We are also VRHP (Vacation Rental House Program) certified with Certified Vacation Rental Housekeepers (CVRH) and Certified Vacation Rental Inspectors (CVRI)!
- Following a more rigorous laundering schedule for all bedding/washable items
- Using disinfectant cleaning solutions following the approved products list found here
- We use a KEYLESS entry, so you don’t need to interact with ANYONE upon arriving or departing
For our team
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas and asking team members to do the same
- Limiting close-contact interaction within our offices
- Asking anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home
- Switching to remote (from home) work for as many employees as possible
We are prepared to alter our daily procedures, should the need arise, and will continue to monitor the situation and keep you up to date with any changes. As we move forward, the most effective way to stay healthy and minimize the spread of infectious disease is to follow basic best health practices.
We appreciate you choosing to book your vacation with us, and we’re praying that all of our guests stay safe and healthy during this time. If you have questions in regards to the coronavirus, please reach out to your healthcare provider, the Missouri Department of Health, or the CDC website.