We love Branson year round, but there is something special about Branson in the spring. New shows come to the strip, Silver Dollar City opens again, the lake starts becoming active again and flowers begin to bloom everywhere. What’s not to love? So with so many options, where do you start? Today we are sharing all of our top tips on what to do in Branson in the spring!
- Silver Dollar City. We love Silver Dollar City and not only are they opening again on March 14, but they also have some new rides you definitely want to try!
- See a show. There are so many incredible shows in Branson. Be sure to see at least one on your trip!
- Get outside. There are so many gorgeous hiking trails in the Branson area. Be sure to soak up some fresh air and enjoy the beauty of the area!
- Enjoy Lake Table Rock. Few things say spring or summer like a day spent out on the lake!
- Go golfing. Branson is filled with incredible golfing options. These are a few of our favorites!
- Visit the Branson Landing. Here you’ll find food, shopping, a water show and more. There is a little something for everyone in the family!
- Frisbee golf. We have frisbee golf at both our Tall Pines location and Branson Cedars location. It’s a fun way to get outside and spend some time as a family!
- Zip Line. If you’ve never zip lined before, you must add it to your bucket list! You will love it!
- Get on the lake. We highly recommend White River Kayaking; you can learn more about it here!