Coming to Branson in October and looking for fun things to do? Here is a roundup of all of our favorite fall suggestions for October in Branson!
Enjoy Lunch/Dinner on the Branson Belle
Visit one of the Branson fall festivals! Branson loves celebrating everything- from seasons to holidays. And you haven’t visited a fall festival until you’ve experience a Branson fall festival. Many of these feel like they are straight out of a Hallmark movie! These are a few fall festivals you definitely won’t want to miss!
- Still water Resort Harvest Festival :: September 10 – September 30 Kick off the fall with hayrides through a pumpkin patch, great food, live music and giant inflatables.
- Branson’s 48th annual Autumn Daze Arts, Crafts & Music Festival :: September 15- September 17 This free, family-friendly event is filled with fall crafts for all!
- Cedar Fest at Big Cedar :: September 18 – October 31 The guided tram tour will take you to a pumpkin patch for pumpkin decorating, pottery painting, tie-dye, face painting, a balloon artist, outdoor activities, mechanical bull rides and more! Then as sun sets enjoy s’mores, movies, bonfires and singing jack-o-lanterns!
- Harvest Festival :: September 21 – October 29 You’re going to love Silver Dollar City’s annual Harvest Festival! They have everything from craft day and pumpkin activities. You’ll love this non-frightening fun for the whole family.
- Shepherd’s PumpkinFest :: September 23 – October 30 This fun pumpkin patch experience is open weekends and has pumpkin picking, scarecrow building, hayrides and more!
- McKenna’s Pumpkin Patch :: September 25 -October 31 Enjoy pumpkin piking, a big bale hay baze, bonfires, fall decor, a bounce pillow for kids, games, hay rides and so much more at Mckenna Family Farm!
- Sycamore Creek Ranch Fall Roundup :: September 30 – October 30 Come Friday-Sunday for a full Fall Roundup experience! The whole family will enjoy hot cocoa, gunny sack slides, horseback rides, a huge corn maze and so much more!
- Veterans Homecoming Week :: November 5 – November 11 Veterans are honored all year long, but Veterans Homecoming Week is an extra special celebration commemorating those who served.
Go apple picking at one of the nearby farms!
See a Show :: Find all of our show suggestions here.
- Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede
- JESUS at Sight and Sound
- Oak Ridge Boys Live in Branson
- WhoDunnit Hoedown A Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Visit the Branson Farmer’s Market
Balloons Over Branson :: This event takes place October 22, 23, 29 & 30!