Anyone else ready to grab a cozy sweater and all things pumpkin? We love the summer, but fall brings the start of our favorite season in Branson! We’ve done some research and rounded up all the BEST fall festivals in Branson this year! If you aren’t local, these festivals are worth the weekend or mid-week getaway. If you are local, make a bucket list and try to visit them all!
- Still water Resort Harvest Festival :: September 10 – September 30 Kick off the fall with hayrides through a pumpkin patch, great food, live music and giant inflatables.
- Branson’s 48th annual Autumn Daze Arts, Crafts & Music Festival :: September 15- September 17 This free, family-friendly event is filled with fall crafts for all!
- Cedar Fest at Big Cedar :: September 18 – October 31 The guided tram tour will take you to a pumpkin patch for pumpkin decorating, pottery painting, tie-dye, face painting, a balloon artist, outdoor activities, mechanical bull rides and more! Then as sun sets enjoy s’mores, movies, bonfires and singing jack-o-lanterns!
- Harvest Festival :: September 21 – October 29 You’re going to love Silver Dollar City’s annual Harvest Festival! They have everything from craft day and pumpkin activities. You’ll love this non-frightening fun for the whole family.
- Shepherd’s PumpkinFest :: September 23 – October 30 This fun pumpkin patch experience is open weekends and has pumpkin picking, scarecrow building, hayrides and more!
- McKenna’s Pumpkin Patch :: September 25 -October 31 Enjoy pumpkin piking, a big bale hay baze, bonfires, fall decor, a bounce pillow for kids, games, hay rides and so much more at Mckenna Family Farm!
- Sycamore Creek Ranch Fall Roundup :: September 30 – October 30 Come Friday-Sunday for a full Fall Roundup experience! The whole family will enjoy hot cocoa, gunny sack slides, horseback rides, a huge corn maze and so much more!
- Veterans Homecoming Week :: November 5 – November 11 Veterans are honored all year long, but Veterans Homecoming Week is an extra special celebration commemorating those who served.