Labor Day is all about celebrating all the hard work Americans put in all summer. So obviously, we all want to make the most of it! Here’s some tips on how to make the best of Labor Day:
- DO get out on the lake. Long Creek Marina is a great boat rental place. Old 86 Campground and Moonshine Beach are both good swimming spots.
- DO send your ladies shopping. Tanger Outlet Mall has a great Labor Day Sale. Gotta keep Momma happy!
- DO attend Big Cedar’s Picnic and Firework Celebration.
- DO barbeque! Don’t like to cook? Danna’s Barbeque and Oscar’s Barbeque has you covered!
- DON’T forget bug spray.
- DON’T drink and drive. Be safe while having your fun!
- DON’T forget to book your Branson cabin! 😉