Do you remember waking up on Christmas morning to the exciting possibility of finding the toy you really wanted under the tree? Relive those childhood memories and bring your little ones to experience a place they’ll never forget at the World’s Largest Toy Museum in Branson. You’re sure to be in awe. And with more than 1 million toys under one roof, you may feel as if every toy you ever dreamed of is on display just for you!
Find out more about all the fun near Amazing Branson Rentals when you check out our Things to Do page. It’s full of the best recommendations for things to see and do, like enjoying an afternoon at the World’s Largest Toy Museum.
The World’s Largest Toy Museum is Full of Childhood Memories
Come and relive the excitement you had as a child and relish the nostalgia of seeing your favorite childhood toys! Bring the kids and grandparents for a fun-filled day of reminiscing and storytelling. With toys as old as the 1800s and as new as the latest Star Wars saga, there is something for everyone. Here are a few examples from the World’s Largest Toy Museum.
- Action figures have long been a bastion in the toy industry. Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man, Spiderman, Superman, and Power Rangers are just a few of figures you’ll see. Everything from rare action figures to the most popular versions is on display for the action figure lover in the family!
- Model trains are synonymous with the “best Christmas present ever” for many generations. The World’s Largest Toy Museum has several rare trains, as well as an extensive collection of planes, fire engines, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Nascar, and Tonka Trucks. There are even a few life-size vehicles like the 1959 British Embassy Rolls Royce!
- Barbie is the ubiquitous brand for girls toys. Since 1959, Barbie has sent moms careening through toy stores for the latest Barbies for their daughters. The huge collection of Barbies headlines the category consisting of Cabbage Patch Kids, Betsy Wetsy, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Raggedy Ann, and more.
- No other name dominates kids entertainment like Disney. Friendly Mickey and Minnie Mouse join their pals Pluto, Donald Duck, and Goofy. In a nearby case, you’ll also find Snow White and her Seven Dwarves, and several more familiar Disney friends.
- Cast Iron toys are some of the earliest examples of firetruck favorites. Check out the collection of cast iron, antique tin, and pressed steel fire engines. See if you can spot your favorite childhood firetruck!
- Prepare for blastoff with the World’s Largest Toy Museum’s collection of space toys. Aliens, robots, NASA, and intergalactic space toys mystify the imagination. Check out your favorite Star Wars and Star Trek toys, too. Captain Kirk will encourage you to “Play Long and Prosper.”
Located on West Highway 76 in Branson, MO, the museum is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and closed on Sunday.
Fun for the Whole Family
The World’s Largest Toy Museum is just one attraction that makes Branson the ultimate family vacation destination. At Amazing Branson Rentals, we offer the best in vacation rentals and cabins. We also know the most amazing attractions Branson has to offer. So, check out our available cabins and rentals and contact us. You can book today!
Photo Credit George Doyle//Getty Images