Want to make this Christmas season the best Christmas season yet? Few cities celebrate Christmas like Branson. We think it almost feels as festive as the North Pole! There is so much to see and do in Branson this time of year so we’ve collected a few of our top recommendations of what to do in Branson at Christmas to help make your trip even more memorable!
- See a Christmas Show :: There are tons of great Christmas shows in Branson. Stay tuned- we will be sharing a few of our favorites soon!
- Visit Silver Dollar City :: Trust us, it won’t disappoint! The lights, the attractions, the atmosphere! A definite must!
- See the Lights :: Branson is covered in Christmas lights. We’ve shared some of the best light shows in Branson here.
- Walk the Branson Landing :: Watch the dazzling fire and water show at the town square, pick up some gifts and enjoy the general splendor of the area!
- Ride the Polar Express :: Of course we have our own scenic Polar Express in Branson!
- Check out the GIGANTIC Gingerbread Houses :: Chateau on the Lake is home to a village of gingerbread houses that are definitely worth seeing!
- Have a Christmas night in :: Stay in one of our homes, sip hot cocoa with marshmallows, listen to Christmas music, and make s’mores or Christmas cookies! Or cuddle up and watch a Christmas movie!
What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?