Branson, Missouri, is a city that is known for its beautiful scenery, family-friendly attractions, and its vibrant entertainment scene. The city has a wide range of festivals, concerts, and events that take place throughout the year, and this spring and summer are no exception. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most exciting festivals, concerts, and events happening in Branson this spring and summer.
- Branson Music Fest – April 22-24, 2022 The Branson Music Fest is a three-day festival that celebrates the best of country, bluegrass, and gospel music. The event is held at the Welk Resort Theatre and features performances by some of the biggest names in the industry. This year’s lineup includes Neal McCoy, Rhonda Vincent, and The Gatlin Brothers, among others.
- Silver Dollar City’s Bluegrass & BBQ Festival – May 5-30, 2022 The Silver Dollar City’s Bluegrass & BBQ Festival is a month-long celebration of bluegrass music and mouth-watering barbecue. The festival features performances by some of the best bluegrass bands in the country, as well as delicious food prepared by Silver Dollar City’s award-winning culinary team.
- Ozark Mountain Shindig Festival – May 27-September 5, 2022 The Ozark Mountain Shindig Festival is a summer-long event that takes place at the Grand Country Music Hall. The festival features a variety of live music shows, including gospel, country, and rock and roll. Visitors can also enjoy a magic show, comedy shows, and other family-friendly entertainment.
- Branson Landing’s Summer Concert Series – May-September, 2022 The Branson Landing’s Summer Concert Series is a free outdoor concert series that takes place on select nights throughout the summer. The series features a variety of musical genres, from rock and roll to country. Visitors can enjoy the music while strolling along the scenic boardwalk or relaxing in one of the many outdoor seating areas.
- Moonlight Madness – June 17-18, 2022 Moonlight Madness is a two-day event that takes place at Silver Dollar City. The park stays open late, allowing visitors to experience the rides and attractions under the stars. The event also features live music, street performers, and other entertainment.
- Fireburst – July 3, 2022 Fireburst is an annual Fourth of July fireworks display that takes place at the Branson Landing. The event features a spectacular fireworks show over Lake Taneycomo, as well as live music and other family-friendly entertainment.
- Branson’s Hot Winter Fun Big Show – May 27-August 6, 2022 The Hot Winter Fun Big Show is a summer-long event that takes place at the Grand Country Music Hall. The show features a variety of live music performances, from rock and roll to country, as well as comedy shows and magic shows. This event is perfect for families and visitors of all ages.
- Shepherd of the Hills Homestead Adventure Park – All Year The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead Adventure Park is an attraction that offers visitors a variety of fun activities, including ziplining, a ropes course, a petting zoo, and a live theatre show. The park is open all year, making it a great destination for spring and summer vacationers.
Branson has a wide range of festivals, concerts, and events that are sure to please visitors of all ages. Whether you’re a fan of live music, delicious food, or exciting attractions, Branson has something for everyone. Be sure to check out these events and more when planning your trip to this beautiful city in the Ozarks. And be sure to book your accommodations in advance!