If you’re a music lover planning a trip to Branson, Missouri, you’re in luck! The city is home to a thriving music scene, with a variety of concerts and events taking place throughout the year. From country and bluegrass to rock and roll and everything in between, Branson has something for every music fan. Here are some of the upcoming concerts in the Branson area!
- The Oak Ridge Boys – April 22-23, 2022 The Oak Ridge Boys are a country music group that has been entertaining audiences for more than 50 years. They will be performing at the Mansion Theatre in Branson for two nights in April, bringing their signature four-part harmonies and classic hits to the stage.
- Dailey & Vincent – May 6-7, 2022 Dailey & Vincent are a bluegrass duo that has won numerous awards for their music, including three Grammy nominations. They will be performing at the Mansion Theatre in Branson for two nights in May, showcasing their incredible musicianship and tight harmonies.
- The Texas Tenors – June 3-4, 2022 The Texas Tenors are a vocal group that blends country, classical, and pop music to create a unique sound. They will be performing at the Mansion Theatre in Branson for two nights in June, delivering powerful performances of their original songs and popular covers.
- Tony Orlando – July 15-16, 2022 Tony Orlando is a singer, songwriter, and entertainer who has been performing for more than 50 years. He will be performing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center in Branson for two nights in July, bringing his dynamic stage presence and classic hits to the stage.
- The Branson Gospel Revival – August 11-13, 2022 The Branson Gospel Revival is a three-day event that brings together some of the biggest names in gospel music. The event will take place at the Branson Convention Center and will feature performances by artists such as The Booth Brothers, The Martins, and The Isaacs.
- Thunder Ridge Nature Area Summer Concert Series – All summer long The Thunder Ridge Nature Area is a beautiful outdoor venue that offers concerts and events throughout the summer. Visitors can enjoy live music while surrounded by the natural beauty of the Ozarks. The lineup for the summer concert series has not been announced yet, but it’s sure to be a great lineup of local and regional talent.
Whether you’re a fan of country, bluegrass, gospel, or any other genre of music, there’s something for everyone. And don’t forget to check out the summer concert series at the Thunder Ridge Nature Area for a unique outdoor music experience. Be sure to get your tickets soon and get ready to rock out in Branson!
Want to stay closer to your venue? We have homes all around the Branson area!