There are few things more beautiful than the rolling hills of the Ozarks in the fall. Between the explosion of color, the cooler temperatures, fewer crowds and great prices for travel- it’s no surprise why so many people choose to getaway in Branson. Here are the top 5 places to see fall in Branson.
- Branson Landing :: Walk along the boardwalk or take a seat and watch the fire show down by the water. Just behind the fire and above Lake Taneycomo show you will see a gorgeous cliff full of color! It’s a sight to see!
- Dogwood Canyon :: While there is a fee to enter, we promise it is worth it! Dogwood Canyon is gorgeously landscaped, has beautiful waterfalls and incredible foliage.
- Table Rock Lakeshore Trail :: We love hiking in the Ozarks, but this trail really comes alive in the fall! You will love the way the vibrant fall colors reflect off the lake!
- Mark Twain National Forest :: Take advantage of the 742 miles of hiking trails in this gorgeous forest! It’s absolutely breathtaking!
- Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area :: Just between downtown Branson and the entrance to Silver Dollar City you will find this hidden oasis full of trails and beautiful views!