Coming to Branson? You might want to check out the new Thunder Ridge Arena schedule! Big Cedar Thunder Ridge Nature Arena is a 20,000-seat outdoor amphitheater located in Ridgedale, Missouri. It is part of Big Cedar Lodge, a resort that is owned by Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris. The arena was opened in 2022 and is home to the Missouri Thunder Professional Bull Riding team.
The arena is designed to blend in with the surrounding Ozark Mountains. The seats are made of natural wood and the roof is covered in turf. The arena also features a number of amenities, including a large video board, a sound system, and a concessions area.
In addition to bull riding, the arena has hosted a variety of other events, including concerts, festivals, and rodeos. It is a popular destination for visitors to the Branson area and is sure to be a popular venue for years to come.
Here are some of the events that have been held at Thunder Ridge Nature Arena:
- Missouri Thunder Professional Bull Riding
- PBR Team Series
- Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy
Here are some fun upcoming PBR events where you can see our local team compete both locally and around the country.
- July 29-30, 2023 – PBR Team Series – South Point Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- August 5-6, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX
- August 12-13, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- August 19-20, 2023 – PBR Team Series – CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
- August 26-27, 2023 – PBR Team Series – AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX
- September 2-3, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Footprint Center, Phoenix, AZ
- September 9-10, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City, UT
- September 16-17, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
- September 23-25, 2023 – PBR Team Series – Thunder Ridge Nature Arena, Ridgedale, MO