There are dozens of shows to see in Branson. So how do you choose which ones to see during your trip? We’ve seen most of them and have guests who come enjoy the shows weekly, so we’re up to date on what’s good and what’s not. After much research, we’ve found the best shows in Branson for you! Below are a handful of shows we recommend!
- Baldknobbers Jamboree Show :: This family operated show has been open since 1959. You can expect contemporary country music and comedy acts that are fun for the whole family.
- Branson Belle :: This showboat cruise is a fun way to explore Table Rock Lake, enjoy a good meal and be entertained.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede :: Previously known as the Dixie Stampede. This interactive dinner show is fun for all ages.
- Haygoods :: Their shows are great year round, but their Christmas show is our favorite!
- Presleys’ Country Jubilee :: Come enjoy comedy acts and fun music. This is one of the longest running shows in Branson.
- Legends in Concert :: Get ready to hear classics from some of the most talented artists around. Legends in Concert is said to be ‘the world’s greatest live tribute show.”
- Sight & Sound Theater :: Their productions are always top notch! The acting, animals and scenery is always amazing. The quality is so good, you may think you are watching a show on Broadway in NYC. Every time they open a new show, we make sure to see it!
- SIX :: At SIX you can expect unbelievable talent- from singing and dance moves to stories and humor. This act is made up of xix brothers that perform together. They are our go-to for Christmas.
Need a place to stay while in Branson? Check out our many 2-14 bedroom log cabins!