Branson is one of the best places to visit for a family-friendly Spring Break! The city comes alive with a plethora of activities and shows! While there are so many amazing things to do and see in Branson, these five definitely take the cake for tourist favorites! Here are the top five things you should do for the perfect spring break in Branson!
- Silver Dollar City: The life of the Ozarks, this 1800’s theme park is the main attraction! Kids, parents, and grandparents alike will love this place full of rides, workshops, amazing food, homesteaders, and live shows! Book SDC tickets.
- Fritz’s Family Adventure: This dynamic attraction made is brand new in Branson. It has become a favorite for locals and tourists alike! Ropes, climbing, and obstacle courses make this the perfect adventure for the active family! Enjoy in any weather as it is all indoors.
- The Track: Located right on the Strip, The Branson Track is only nine miles from our Branson cabins. Go karts, laser tag, mini golf, bumper boats, arcades, and a Ferris wheel all come together to make an amazing family memory! The Ferris Wheel was the formerly Chicago’s iconic Navy Pier Ferris Wheel.
- Dogwood Canyon: One of the most stunning places to see natural beauty in the Ozarks is without a doubt, Dogwood Canyon. Whether you’re into hiking, fishing, biking, or riding, you will love this special place. See amazing waterfalls, Native American caves, and wildlife. Dogwood Canyon was acquired from Bass Pro Shops founder. Truly stunning natural preserve.
- Stay in an Amazing Branson Rental cabin! Having a fully equipped cabin or lodge for your family to relax after a long day of fun is definitely a must! Cook your own meals, have a family movie night, or relax in the hot tub!
Make this spring break memorable!