The weather is warming up and we are dreaming of evenings spent on the back deck grilling some of our favorite meals. Aren’t you? As grilling season begins, we’ve decided to share a few of our favorite grill recipes to help inspire you at home or on vacation! Also be sure to follow us on Pinterest, as we are always sharing new ideas and yummy treats!
- Classic BBQ Chicken. We love a good classic- don’t you? It’s hard to beat BBQ chicken.
- Hot dogs.
- Honey Mustard Chicken.
- Pork Tenderloin.
- Hawaiin Kebabs. Can be made with any type of meat you like!
- Grilled Squash. We like it cut in long, thin strips. A a dash of salt if you so desire!
- Corn on the cob. Add some butter and you are set!
- Romaine lettuce. Cheap, delicious and easy!
- Grilled sweet potatoes. Baked whole or sliced thin.
- Grilled potatoes. Based potatoes are best when cooked on the grill.
- Watermelon. Trust us- it’s delicious! And it’s especially good if you add some balsamic and feta cheese.
- Pineapple. If you haven’t tried this yet, go buy some pineapple and make this recipe ASAP. It will be a family favorite- we promise!
- Peaches. Serve grilled peaches with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and you have your self a divine desert.
- Apples. Add some cinnamon and brown sugar and you have yourself a delicious treat!
- Pizza. Yes, you can make pizza on a grill. We love chicken BBQ pizza & margherita pizzas!