Want to have a family vacation without spending a fortune? We are here to help! We’ve created a list of tips to help you “Make Memories and Start Traditions” on your next vacation for under $1,000!
- Be flexible with your dates. Can you travel mid-week rather than over the weekend? Or can you travel in January, February or April? Certain dates are cheaper than others. We recently completed a “Name Your Price” sale! Yes, YOU literally got to tell US what you wanted to pay and we found a price that worked for both of us! Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Stay in a home. We’ve learned it is far cheaper to rent a 2 bedroom home than it is to rent 2 hotel rooms. Not only does renting a home give you more space and therefore allows you to stay “home” without feeling cramped, you also get the benefit of having a kitchen and the amenities of a home!
- Cook in your vacation rental. This is another reason to rent a home. Eating out is often crazy expensive. Save your money and cook at home! Anything from pasta to burgers! The sky is the limit!
- Find out what amenities come with the home. Most vacation rentals have things to do on property. Our homes have private hot tubs, access to free frisbee golf, fire pits, scavenger hunts on properties, hiking trails and more. Or you can even just enjoy a day on the back deck reading a good book or a lazy day inside enjoying the log burning fire and a movie.
- Ask your host for local tips and discounts. Often times your host will have the inside scoop to local discounts! Don’t be afraid to ask! Many shows and restaurants give discounts!
When it comes to outdoor excitement, you won’t find a better option than Adventure Ziplines of Branson! Soar above the trees and enjoy the thrill of a zipline ride guaranteed to give you best view in town. An outdoor activity that the whole family will enjoy, Adventure Ziplines of Branson can’t be beat!
Adventure Ziplines of Branson
Take a tour and ride seven different ziplines while experiencing the excitement of a high-speed ariel tour of Branson. Adrenaline junkies, take note: the company’s website says that you can hit 50 m.p.h. on a ride, all while being suspended over 60 feet in the air! Your guide will take you and your group out to the starting point by ATV, and from there, your adventure begins. Rides last up to two hours, so strap in and get ready to see Branson like never before.
Want an extra dose of fun? Try the summertime “Zip at Night” event! This exciting night sky ride is available June through August, and will give you a night time view of Branson’s bustling Theatre District that you won’t forget. Call (888) 434-1588 for more information!
Parents, don’t worry, because children can enjoy the rides to – the ziplines are safe for children ages 3 and up, as stated on the company’s website. Trained professionals to guide you and top of the line gear are part of the experience. Plus, you don’t need to bring any equipment of your own – just yourself!
Group Rates and More Information
Adventure Ziplines of Branson is located at 501 N Wildwood Dr in Missouri, conveniently close to Branson attractions like the Theatre District, Tanger Outlet Branson and more
Do you have a large group from your church or school visiting? Adventure Ziplines of Branson can handle that, just call ahead and make reservations! Group rates are available, too. Call (417) 239-3030 for more information.
Answers to all your Branson zipline questions can be found on the FAQ page, including what kind of clothing to wear, information on inclement weather, and more. Any unanswered questions can be answering by giving them a call at the previously listed number.
Five-star ratings on tripadvisor are in shortage for Adventure Ziplines of Branson, and you can visit their Facebook page to see pictures of the fun in store when you visit. Check out this YouTube video for a peak at the excitement, of head to the company’s photo gallery!
Amazing Branson Rental Cabins
When you stay at an Amazing Branson rental cabin, you won’t be far from ziplining, shows and concerts, museums and more! Our location is perfect, allowing you to relax after a fun-filled day, without a long drive. Plus, our cabins can house a wide range of guests, whether it’s just you and a couple friends, or the whole family (and then some!) Each one features great amenities that will you help you enjoy your vacation – we have plenty of satisfied customers that will agree. Be sure to read our blog when you’re planning your trip here, and find the best restaurants, hiking spots and more!
Branson, MO, “Live Entertainment Capital of the World,” is home to amazing theme parks and nine gorgeous golf courses. Outdoor activities are endless for family members of all ages and range from a scenic railroad trip to a hot air balloon ride to a zip line adventure. The shopping is amazing, and with more than 250 dining options in the area, you will be able to please even the pickiest eaters. And then, there are the theaters, where the industry that has helped put Branson on the map lives. More than 60 Branson theaters provide audiences with a variety of shows from acrobatics and impersonations to classical violin!
In Branson, there is something for everyone, an extravaganza to experience every day. And the town’s theaters only add to the lineup. Each show is as different as the theater that houses it. Take a look at some of the features that make Branson theaters among the best in the country!
Andy Williams Performing Arts Center and Theater
Located on West Highway 76 on 16 acres of conservation award-winning landscape, this 48,000-square-foot theater was designed by Andy Williams himself. Andy was a pioneer of sorts in Branson – the first non-country artist to build a theater in this Ozark entertainment area. His theater is now the venue for country and non-country artists, magicians, and comedians as well as two over-the-top Christmas shows. Check out the Celebrity Weekend Concerts at www.andywilliamspac.com. Information on this beautiful theater as well as performance schedules are available at 1-800-MOON-094 or on the website.
Sight and Sound Theater
“Samson” is now live in Branson! Come learn Samson’s secret as you watch his story unfold! The Sigh and Sound theater is a long-running favorite in Branson, at the top of the “must see” list for those who want to experience the emotional story of a larger than life man leading his people on a dangerous journey. Make reservations for this wonderful show online.
American Bandstand Theater
With 970 seats (and not a bad one in the house), one of the largest stages in the area, and a $125,000 sound board, this location is a not just ones of the biggest Branson theaters, but a theater complex! There is a gift shop with one of the largest collections of Elvis souvenirs, a restaurant decorated with American Bandstand memorabilia, and a show featuring all of the music business names famous through the years. “Legends in Concert” is a live tribute show featuring talented impersonators who transform themselves into the likes of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley which runs through Dec. 29, 2016. Contact www.BransonTourismCenter.com or call 1-800-407-9780.
Shoji Tabuchi Theater
“Shoji Tabuchi” brands the show as a Japanese-American royalty experience. The lavish theater is home to an extravagant show and extravagant restrooms. In fact, these restrooms are often the first place theatergoers head when they enter the building. There are even postcards picturing the restrooms available at the theater gift shop. But, you came to see a show, and you will not be disappointed. This grand production features Shoji, a sensationally talented man who sometimes shares the stage with his singer-dancer daughter in a show produced by his wife. Enjoy a program of Shoji’s classical violin, country, and pop music showcased by intricate sets and exquisitely talented singers and dancers using skills practiced for generations by Japanese entertainers.
For more information on booking any of the near 150 shows in the famous theaters of Branson, visit the Branson Tourist Office’s website.
Plan Your Trip
Pick your travel dates, book your shows and other activities, and then explore your Amazing Branson Rentals options on our website. See pictures of the beautiful cabins you can choose from for your exciting vacation in Branson. Then click or call to reserve one of the log cabins with all of the luxury amenities you could want! Amazing Branson Rental‘s goal is “Create Memories Worth Recreating.” With 5-star reviews from tripadvisor.com, let this company help you create those memories soon.
The weather is warming up and we are dreaming of evenings spent on the back deck grilling some of our favorite meals. Aren’t you? As grilling season begins, we’ve decided to share a few of our favorite grill recipes to help inspire you at home or on vacation! Also be sure to follow us on Pinterest, as we are always sharing new ideas and yummy treats!
- Classic BBQ Chicken. We love a good classic- don’t you? It’s hard to beat BBQ chicken.
- Hot dogs.
- Honey Mustard Chicken.
- Pork Tenderloin.
- Hawaiin Kebabs. Can be made with any type of meat you like!
- Grilled Squash. We like it cut in long, thin strips. A a dash of salt if you so desire!
- Corn on the cob. Add some butter and you are set!
- Romaine lettuce. Cheap, delicious and easy!
- Grilled sweet potatoes. Baked whole or sliced thin.
- Grilled potatoes. Based potatoes are best when cooked on the grill.
- Watermelon. Trust us- it’s delicious! And it’s especially good if you add some balsamic and feta cheese.
- Pineapple. If you haven’t tried this yet, go buy some pineapple and make this recipe ASAP. It will be a family favorite- we promise!
- Peaches. Serve grilled peaches with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and you have your self a divine desert.
- Apples. Add some cinnamon and brown sugar and you have yourself a delicious treat!
- Pizza. Yes, you can make pizza on a grill. We love chicken BBQ pizza & margherita pizzas!