September is an amazing time to visit Branson. We finally start to get a break from the heat and festival season starts! Here are some September Festivals in Branson and other amazing activities to plan your vacation around this fall.
- Southern Gospel Picnic at Silver Dollar City: Starting August 24th and ending September 4th, the Southern Gospel Picnic is always a great place to be! Amazing food with some of Southern Gospels biggest names—does it get any better?
- National Crafts and Cowboy Fest at SDC: September 13th through October 28th is a special time around the Branson area. Barn Dances, authentic chuck wagon cooking, Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show, and horses all come together to make an amazing experience for the whole family!
- Outdoor Days at Bass Pro Shops: September 8th-10th Bass Pro Shops will be hosting Outdoor Days at Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. The event is free of charge and dedicated to educating about the outdoors.
- Lifted Truck Nationals: Hosted at the Branson Cedars Resort, hundreds of lifted trucks will gather for an exciting weekend of fun, family, trucks, and music! September 8th-10th.
- Autumn Daze Fest: September 14th-16th Downtown Branson is the place to be. Artists and crafters from all over the US will visit the area to display their work. Many vendors will also be demonstrating their techniques.
Amazing Branson Rentals has the accommodations for your fall getaway! For year-round activities in the Branson area, and other great info, visit our Branson Blog.