Did you know Memorial Day weekend is the un-official start of the Branson season?! After months of resting, Branson officially comes alive in full force! It’s a weekend you don’t want to miss. If you are looking for fun things to do Memorial Day Weekend in Branson, here are some of our suggestions!
- Summer Concert Series Kick-off at the Branson Landing :: Come enjoy a live performance at the Branson Landing! Bad Mojo & Jason Pritchett will be performing May 28 from 6:30-10:30 PM!
- White Water Opening Weekend :: Get ready for 500,000 gallons of fun in the Surf’s Up Wave Pool and make a splash into the weekend! You’ll love the slides and splash pads for every age!
- Silver Dollar City Bluegrass & BBQ :: Silver Dollar City knows how to celebrate the holidays and you will love their All’American music and food festival!
- Tanger Outlets SALE :: Get ready for amazing sales all weekend long at the Tanger Outlets!
- Shows :: Almost every show is open and has multiple shows all weekend long! Be sure to check their websites for times or check our favorite show suggestions here!
- Veterans Memorial Museum :: Go explore the Veterans Memorial Museum or be sure to enjoy it’s beauty as you drive along the W 76 Country Blvd towards the Branson Strip. It’s beautiful and a wonderful reminder of their sacrifice!