Did you know Branson is full of fun things to do around Easter? We love celebrating every holiday in Branson, and Easter is no exception! Below are some of our top suggestions on how to spend Easter in Branson!
Egg Hunts & More
- Eggstravaganza & Spring Search :: While the animals enjoy special Easter Eggs, kids get to hunt around the Dickerson Zoo for spring-related items!
- The Grove & Branson United Methodist Church at the Branson RecPlex :: Enjoy games, prizes, egg hunts and photos with the Easter bunny!
- Hollister Easter Egg Hunt :: Enjoy music, scavenger hunts, egg hunts, and more!
- Persimmon Grove Easter Festival and Easter Egg Hunt :: Come enjoy an Easter egg hunt, hayrides, food and more! $2 a person
- Shepherd of the Hills Springfest :: Enjoy hayrides, petting zoos, games, corn pit, Easter bunny photos and more!
- Chateau on the Lake :: Enjoy a delicious meal while looking over Table Rock Lake
- Devil’s Pool at Big Cedar :: You’ll love the southern homestyle cooking!
- Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks :: This farm-to-table restaurant will be serving a five-course meal!
- Level 2 Steakhouse :: Enjoy imported cheese, honey baked ham, prime rib and so much more at this Easter brunch buffet!
- Osage Restaurant :: Sunday Brunch at Top of the Rock has stunning views and delicious food.