We look forward to having you stay at Amazing Branson Rentals™.
Thank you for choosing an Amazing Branson Rentals™ Property! Here is some information you should “know before you go!” Please contact us with any questions (before or during your stay).We look forward to having you and help you Make Memories and Start Traditions
Check in & Check out Details
- Check in: 3 PM or later
- Check out: 11 AM
Our homes are equipped with keyless entry, so you do not have to coordinate a time to meet someone for checkin.
Please submit requests for early arrival/late departure 24 hours or fewer before your arrival/departure via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Should Pack
- Toiletries (Shampoo, bath soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Paper Towels/Toilet (we include SOME paper towels and toilet paper, a roll on the roller and one under the sink, but you may NEED more for your stay)
- Camera and be ready to make some memories you will want to capture and recreate!
Supplies Provided in Each Home
- Dish soap & laundry detergent
- Air conditioning/Heater
- Hot tub on back deck
- Propane and propane grill
- 4 Big towels/bedroom
- 2 Hand towels/bedroom
- 2 Wash clothes/bedroom
- 2 Toilet paper rolls per bathroom (one on the roller & one under the sink)
- 2 Hand towels in the kitchen*
- 2 Wash clothes in the kitchen*
- 1 Kitchen mitt
- Fully equipped kitchen
*Persimmon Hollow, Meadows Edge Lodge, Big Trout, Branson Hideaway, Lone Star and Deer Track kitchens have double the kitchen towels
- Although cabins are often equipped with some non-perishable food items (such as sugar, coffee, and spices) we cannot guarantee they will be there. Please bring anything edible you may need during your stay.
- During Fireplace season, enough firewood is provided for a wonderful fire each evening of your stay during the firewood season (normally Oct to Feb). If you require more firewood we will be happy to deliver it for an additional charge. The cost for extra firewood is $10 for approx. 8 to 10pieces.
- Please bring any blankets or towels you plan on using outside, including for the hot tub, as our towels are NOT intended for hot tub use.
- Please make sure you are familiar with our cancelation policies and policies regarding service or amenity outages (see your Rental Agreement for all these).
- We are a full-service rental company and want to make sure you are as happy as possible with your vacation. If you experience any issues at all during your stay, please call us!
9 out of 10 times we are able resolve your issue over the phone within minutes by directing you to back up supplies, instructions, etc. If not, we are happy to send someone to assist you in person…
If You Have Time Upon Departing
- Place used towels in a pile on the bathroom floor or in a bath tub.
- Please clean, dry and put away any dirty dishes, cookware and eating utensils or put them in the dishwasher & start it upon your departure.
- All household trash, garbage, recycling and/or other discarded items should be properly bagged up so as to avoid spillage/leakage and deposited in the proper refuse containers provided.
- Refrigerator and microwave should be left clean and free of food.
- All appliances (stove, oven, BBQ, etc.) should be left in a clean condition and free of spills and grease.
- Please try not to leave any pet hair in the home! Duct tape works great on furniture 🙂
- GLITTER AND CONFETTI ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY PROPERTY, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
- Post on our FB page (AmazingBranson) any pictures you can share – We love to see your trip!
- Safe travels!
Your Check in Time is: any time after 3PM, Your Check out time: 11 AM
Enjoy! We hope you Make Memories and Start Traditions while you stay with us.
Amazing Branson Rentals™