It’s official! Tiger Woods new course Payne’s Valley is open and it’s everything you could have hoped for AND MORE! If you’re a golfer, this is one course you definitely don’t want to miss! Check in out here.
- Payne’s Valley is the first public-access golf course designed by 82-time PGA TOUR winner Tiger Woods and Woods-led golf course design firm, TGR Design
- The name pays tribute to the Ozarks-native Payne Stewart
- It has a 19th Hole
- It has over 85 acres of fairway in total
- The course is surrounded by water views and water features- including a natural water feature at the 5th Hole. Come explore the dramatic bridge that leads players over the lake on their way from the tee to the green.
- The 19th hole is 140-yard par-3 hole that is surrounded by water called “Lunker Lake.” It is considered to be “one of the most remarkable golf holes in the world.”
- The 19th Hole is stocked with trout and largemouth bass- so golfers have the opportunity to feed the fish while they play.
- After completing the 19th Hole, golfers follow the “Cliffhanger Trail,” an almost 1-mile nature trail returning to the clubhouse. They can also choose to take the shuttle.
Looking for a place to stay while in golfing?
We have 1-12 bedroom suites, cabins and homes available for rent!
Start exploring now!