Branson is home to some of the strangest and most unique sights you’ll ever see. Whether it’s the largest chicken statue you’ve ever seen, or an amphibious vehicle with a load of folks blowing duck-beak kazoos at you, there’s never a dull moment. Sights like these are what give our kids a vacation they will never forget. Here are five remarkable restaurants that make for amazing pictures and even better memories. Visit rentbranson.com for accommodations and more photo-worthy places around B-town.
- Great American Steakhouse: Remember the largest chicken statue I was talking about earlier? The Great American steakhouse is its home. The 43 ft. rooster is hard to miss going down Hwy 76. Dine out on the deck, or inside, and don’t forget to snap a photo!
- Billy Gail’s Café: Billy Gail’s is hands-down the best breakfast place in the area. Ms Billy Gail started the restaurant when her husband complained about small portion sizes when he ate out. So, be sure to go hungry- the pancakes are bigger than the plates! Billy Gail’s fills up quickly so be sure to get there early. They do not accept cards so be sure to bring cash!
- Top of the Rock’s Osage Restaurant: With breath-taking Ozark mountain views and homespun touches, Osage Restaurant provides some of the finest food in the area. Be sure to take a walk after dinner to enjoy the sights and take family photos! Resort attire is required.
- Sugar Leaf Bakery: There’s just something about a bakery. Whether you need to fill a sweet tooth or decide to treat your kids to brunch, Sugar Leaf is your place. Also, an amazing place for photos! Don’t forget to tag them on Instagram and Facebook! (@sugarleafbakerycafe)
- Lambert’s Café: Located in Ozark, about 40 minutes away, “The Home of Throwed Rolls” is well worth the drive. Bad grammar aside, Lambert’s is a local secret. Yes, they do literally throw the amazing, light and fluffy rolls at you- so be sure to catch it! Friendly service, and great southern food has made Lambert’s a favorite for decades.
Be sure to tag us on social media (@rentbranson on Instagram and Amazing Branson Rentals on Facebook)! For other great eats, and fun things to do in Branson, visit our Branson Blog. If you haven’t booked your Branson cabin yet, what are you waiting on? Rentbranson.com