The Ozark Mountains are home to some of the most breathtaking sights in the world. Don’t believe me? Check out these spots on your next Branson visit for the best views of Branson! Trust us, you will be thankful you took the time to explore. They are stunning and create a beautiful photo opportunity for you and your family! For accommodations and other Branson activities, visit our website: rentbranson.com
- Top of the Rock: There are so many options when it comes to soaking in the Ozark views at Top of the Rock! Drive a golf cart, golf, hike, or have dinner on the patio! Top of the Rock has so many Ozark views and is rich in our history!
- 165 Scenic Overlook: Be sure to visit this overlook at sunset! There’s a place to pull over for photos and a terrific ice cream shop across the street! Best part: totally free!!
- Dogwood Canyon: 10,000 acres of pure beauty lies in Dogwood Canyon. So many activities to explore the Canyon too! Walking, biking, tram, horseback, Segway, or dinner all provide a breathtaking experience. Beautiful waterfalls, dams, mountains, caves, rivers, wildlife, and mills all harmoniously make Dogwood Canyon a must-see.
- Ozark Mountain Highroad: Otherwise known as Highway 465, The Highroad provides a glimmering snapshot of Ozark beauty. Beautiful year-round, it’s especially gorgeous in the fall. If you’re looking for a care-free Sunday drive, this is your road.
- Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area: Take your choice of varying hiking trails and observation platforms. Pack a picnic and be sure to take plenty of water!
Not to mention the stunning views you get from the back deck of your very own cabin! Visit rentbranson.com to choose the best cabin for your getaway and our Branson Blog for the best activities and events.