Branson, Missouri is a great place to visit in the fall. The leaves change color, the weather is cool and crisp, and there are plenty of festivals to enjoy. Here are a few of the upcoming fall festivals in Branson for 2023:
- Autumn Daze Arts, Crafts & Music Festival (September 15-17) This free festival is held in Historic Downtown Branson and features over 100 vendors, food trucks, live music, and family-friendly activities.
- Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City (September 21-October 29) This festival features a variety of activities, including crafts, pumpkins, live music, and rides.
- Shepherd’s PumpkinFest (September 22-October 29) This festival is held at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and features a petting zoo, hayrides, pumpkin decorating, and more.
- Still Waters Harvest Festival (September 9-October 31) This festival is held at Still Waters Resort and features a corn maze, pumpkin patch, live music, and food trucks.
These are just a few of the many fall festivals that are held in Branson each year. So if you’re looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate the fall season, be sure to check out one of these great events.
Other Fall Festivals in Branson
- Branson Bluegrass Festival (September 14-17)
- Branson Oktoberfest (October 1-2)
- Branson Fall Foliage Festival (October 1-30)
- Branson Christmas Festival (November 11-December 24)
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find a fall festival in Branson that’s perfect for you. So start planning your trip today! And be sure to book your home base before your dream home books!