Mother’s Day is coming up- are you ready? We’re here to help you make this the most memorable Mother’s Day yet! If you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day in Branson, here are 5 things you can do!
- Spa Day :: Plan a spa day by either booking a private masseuse to come to your log cabin for a massage (contact us for more information), visit the Big Cedar Lodge spa or the Chateau on the Lake spa. You don’t have to stay at Big Cedar or the Chateau in order to enjoy their spa services!
- Brunch :: Treat Mom to a champagne brunch! There are lots of fun brunches on Mother’s Day in Branson. We recommend the Keeter Center, Top of the Rock, Chateau on the Lake, or make a cozy breakfast-in-bed surprise in your own log cabin!
- Shopping :: Visit the Branson Landing, Tanger Outlets, Downtown Branson or the Grand Village for many fun shops. We are sure you will find a gift Mom will love!
- Flowers :: Celebrate Mom with a bouquet of flowers! If you plan on renting a log cabin for the weekend, let us know and we can have a bouquet of flowers ready upon your arrival!
- Wineries :: Did you know Branson is home to several wineries? Check out Stone Hill, Lindewedel or Mt Pleasant Winery!
Still not sure how to make the Mom in your life feel special? Book your own private log cabin for Mother’s Day weekend or let her open a gift certificate for a weekend away on Mother’s Day!