Summer is one of our favorite times of the year! But it can get hot! So we’ve come up with 10 fun things to do on Table Rock Lake this summer!
- Swim. There are so many different locations you can go to and enjoy swimming in Table Rock Lake. Whether you’ve rented one of our lakefront homes or you choose to swim at one of the lakefront beaches, there are plenty of options for you!
- Go fishing. Rent a boat, hire a guide or simply fish off a nearby dock or shore- Table Rock Lake is filled with some amazing fish worth catching!
- Go boating. We love renting boats and enjoying the day in the sun! You can choose to go tubing, skiing, wakeboarding or simply go for a cruise! The options are endless!
- Kayak, Canoe or Paddleboard. We love exploring the lake while getting a little workout in. We recommend checking out White River Kayak!
- Enjoy the Branson Belle. Sit back and enjoy a pre-planned cruise on the Branson Belle! You’ll love the various food and show options!
- Parasail. Did you know you can parasail over Table Rock Lake? It’s the perfect way to get a birds-eye-view of the beautiful Ozarks!
- Hiking. There are so many gorgeous trails along Table Rock Lake. Be sure to check out Table Rock Lake State Park, the White River Valley Trail System and Chinquapin Trail!
- Enjoy a meal. There are a few restaurants on the lake or you can even have a picnic by the water!
- Enjoy a sunset cruise. Enjoy the sunset from your own boat, a rented boat or enjoy it from the Branson Belle, a Catamaran, or the Goin Jessi or Lady Liberty!
- Visit the Dewey Short Visitor Center. This museum is fun rain or shine! Come learn about the dam, the lake and the nature all around it! They also have a little beach and tons of trails worth exploring!
Find some of our lakefront homes here!